Monday, March 3, 2008

Tag, I'm It

Rules:
A. Post The Rules
B. Answer the Questions about yourself
C. After posting, tag 5 people by going to their blog and leaving a comment.
1. What were you doing 10 years ago??
*Ten years ago I was in 8th grade. I was living the no worry life! But at the time thought I had tons of worries!
2. 5 Things on my To-Do List Today...
*Need to clean my house for Scottee's little family party.
*Have Scottee's party!
*Do Homework!
*Clean up after the party!
*Go to BED with my wonderful husband, my favorite part of the day (getting into bed)
3. What snacks I enjoy...
*It changes all the time...when I am in the mood for sugar than candy, chocolate, and then when I am in the mood for salt...chips, chips and salsa, cheese and crackers and many more!
4. What would I do if I were to suddenly be a Billionaire?
*Pay off all bills including home and then buy another one!!! Go on a HUGE vaca from life!! Shopping Spree! New cars! And of course give and give and give some more!!
5. 3 Bad Habits..
*Biting my nails
*Worrying way too much
*Being forgettful!
6. 5 Places I've lived..
* Las Vegas, NV
* Provo, UT
* Rexburg, ID
* Henderson, NV
* Sorry that is it!!!
7. 5 Jobs I've had..
* City of Henderson
* Telemarketer
* jewelry sales
* model
* MOMMY!!!! (bar none the BEST)
8. 5 Things People don't Know About Me..
*I could spend everyday and minute with my husband! We never get sick of eachother!
*I am a shy person especially in groups!
*I love the lake!!!
*I love vacations and wish I could take them more often!
*I really don't likfe shopping much (I wish I had a personal shopper)
Now I pick 5 people to TAG and I TAG...
Kara, Amanda, Rachel, Sarah, and Sarah

4 comments:

Sarah Goodsell said...

I'm so excited a new post! Thanks for the text I know you'd be more than willing to help but I have a hard time acceptng it.

Uffens Family said...

Hooray for new posts! :) Thanks for giving me something to do other than clean my house :) Maybe you and I could stop biting our nails together for moral support :) ha! Thanks again for everything yesterday! Sorry I didn't even wish Scottee a happy birthdday! Totally in my own world!

YeatesFam said...

Hey, thanks for the tag...like I need ANOTHER distraction from my work...kidding! Love you!

TiffanyM said...

Hey guys, I just made my blog private. So if you could send me an email so that I could get your email address you can be added to my accepted vistors. My email address is my frist and last name (no spaces) at hotmail.com
THANKS!