Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween

Scottee is in a joy school and it was at my house this past week. We had a small Halloween party and here is an adorable pic of some of Scottees friends there.


And here is what Scottee's best friend dressed up as...

her little kitty cat.


Halloween was so much fun this year. We went over to our friends the Hills and had dinner and then left and went to my parents house to trick or treat, which Scottee did not like and wanted to go back to her grandmas to "play with her friends" (the trick-or-treaters. She loved handing out the candy and we let her do it all by herself as we all sat on the couch. She was too funny.
Here she is patiently waiting...


Here are the Farmers absolutely adorable Chicken and Egg...


And last but certainly not least my wonderful husband Barack...

7 comments:

Unknown said...

I love the chicken and the egg!! Did you make those? I am glad you are updating more!!

The Miller Family said...

classic..chicken and the egg! where did you get those? I love Scottee...Tyson and I always say how we hope Maddie is as funny and entertaining as Scottee!!

KolbyJanine said...

great costumes. That is hilarious! Love Scott's! haha! we need to get together the wheather is getting nice time for park days again!

jocelyn said...

i literally lol'ed when i saw scott's costume! i am obsessed with this post...how many cute halloween outfits can you put your girls in?! the chick and the egg are my absolute favorite. i also love the undercover pictures of scottee waiting to hand out candy.

Julie T. said...

It was so good bumping into you guys at Costco the other day! I am so excited that you posted the pictures of your little egg and chicken- such cuties!! Scott's costume is hilarious- his teeth look SO white:) And Shea, are you sure you just had a baby. . .it does't look like it at all!!

Darren and Whitnee Young said...

I love the Villa family. I love Halloween. This post rocks Lynnifer!

Jensen Family said...

Hey since I have an In with you can I get Barrack's autograph? You guys are too funny! How the heck are you?