Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Christmas!!!!

We had such a wonderful Christmas. We spent this year with my family. My moms entire family was here and so every night for a straight week we celebrated together. We had a party!! The Tuesday night before Christmas we had a special visit at my moms house from Santa. He came and brought Scottee a HUGE doggie book and shirts and brought Hadlee the most adorable diamond shoes. It was such a blast and Scottee was hysterical when he walked in the door. She coiuld not stop touching him and wanted to be the onyl one to sit on his lap. On Christmas Eve we went to my aunt Joni's house. We had crab legs and soup. It was so delicious. Then we had the Christmas program and Scottee sang a few solos. She was too much tonight. She did not want anyone else to take the stage. Then we slept over at my moms house so Santa could come there. Christmas morning was incredibly fun this year. She was so much fun to watch. Her eyes glowed all morning long. After we opened presents and had homemade cinnamon rolls we went over to KK's house to see what Scott's family got. That night all of my family drove out to Primm and stayed at Buffalo Bill's. It was so fun we relaxed, rode the rides, and Scottee rode her scooter up and down the halls all night long. It was such a wonderful Christmas holiday I couldn't have asked for anything better.


4 comments:

Chelsea said...

how fun! Love the doll house! What a great christmas! And I love the snow pics from the last post too!!!

Unknown said...

Shea, I cannot believe how big Hadlee is getting. I am glad you guys had a great christmas. I love when you update your blog!!

Jake & Candice Root said...

So fun! Those girls are getting big! I love all of your new posts! Love you guys! Hope to see you soon!

YeatesFam said...

CUTE! I miss you!!!