Monday, November 2, 2009

Halloween....

We had the most fun Halloween week and a half. I swear it felt like Scottee was in her costume all week long for one party or another. She loved it though!! For Halloween we went to my parents house and did our annual tradition...pizza and Witch's Brew.

And then we left for trick-or-treating; Scottee and Gavin had so much fun! Scott is very into dressing up and so we always stick with a family theme. Since Scottee was being Cinderella we went with that theme. I asked Scottee who Daddy should be and she yelled, "My Prince"!!! and then I asked her who I should be and she said Lucifer...the cat!! So...that pretty much tells you how she really feels about her parents.





One of her favorite people!!

5 comments:

Chelsea said...

soo fun! I love all the new things on your blog! You look amazing, and so do the kido's! so cute! great costumes for halloween!!!

Uffens Family said...

I was laughing so hard at Scottee's costume selections (and the way you told it) for you and Scott! You make a beautiful Lucifee :) What a cute family! Adorable Gus Gus and beautiful Cinderella!

KolbyJanine said...

haha I have to laugh at the lucifer comment. You guys look so cute in your costumes.

sloan said...

what a fun Halloween! you guys had such a cute costume theme this year! love it

Jake & Candice Root said...

So stinking cute! We wish we could've seen you last week...but on better terms. I hope everyone is doing great.