Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Back to our HECTIC lives...

Scott and I started school again this week after a very well needed 5 week break. I was telling Scott I was kind of excited to go back to school and have something productive in my life to do; but after today I was totally wrong. We are both exhausted and already worn out. And if you didnt already catch in the heading I am pregnant and walking to classes and being at class until 9:45 at night is exhausting when prego!!!!! Anyways this will make it even more of a momentous event on May 13, GRADUATION!!!!

8 comments:

Uffens Family said...

I don't know how you do it! You have to be exhausted!!! Good luck...glad there is a light at the end of the tunnel :)

Sarah Goodsell said...

I'm so excited tour almost done. If ou ever need anything please call. Plus we need to hang when you have some time!

Katrina said...

Shea- This is Katrina Clarke Smith. I did not know you were pregnant again! That is so exciting. Congrats!

YeatesFam said...

Hey, I didn't get a chance to talk to you, but your song was awesome. Call me this week, and let's get together :-D

Cami said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy and on your last semester of school. You are one brave soul to go class while pregnant. I would probably cry! Cut page, by the way!

Sara said...

Shea, This is sara veit (cecil) I am so happy for you guys. I found you through my sister-in-law jordon cecils blog. I can't believe the last time I saw you was at your reception. Has it really been 3 1/2 years?!?! Ibet scottee is just as beautiful as you!

Bre said...

I'm so excited you have a blog. I'm been meaning to look at it! Did Scott tell you I'm going to school now too!! I feel ya on the stress. So, I'm going to call you b/c we're going to dinner k! Or call me and tell me your plans for this weekend!

Jensen Family said...

Shea!!!! I love you! COngrats on being pregnant! When are you due? I hate going to school pregnant especially when you start showing and everyone stares...real fun!