Monday, January 28, 2008

How can anyone resist this face???

My reason for being on earth! Scottee truly has been the joy, humor, and love of my life. She makes me laugh all the time. I have to remind myself and Scott often that she is only "1" because she defintely acts older. People always think she is "2" going on "3" when really she isn't even two yet. She has a vocabulary of a 3 year old and wants to hang with the 7 year olds. I love her with all my heart and each day is different and quite a learning experience for her and I.

2 comments:

Sarah Goodsell said...

Scottee is so dang cute! She does have a great vocabulary I wish she'd teach Jaxson. We need to get them together.

Jensen Family said...

I really want to squeeze her face off! I love her and I don't even know her! Next time I am in vegas we are getting together because I miss you tons...I was looking at my scrap book from the Church History trip and got very nostalgic!