Sunday, June 8, 2008

Graduation...finally!!!!!!!!!





Together we "walked" across the stage to receive our diplomas. It was so much fun I would tell everyone to walk if they can. Neither one of us wanted to walk until we found out we were graduating the same semester and then we both decided it would be way fun and we deserved for all of our hard work. The night before graduation Scott decided he didn't want to walk anymore after quite a few family members came form out of state to see us. I put my foot down on that one. After the ceremony he leaned over to me and said I am sooo happy we walked together and we are here together. After the ceremony all of our family members went to lunch after to celebrate. It was such a funa dn rewarding day. I am so happy I stuck to it even with a daughter and being pregnant. I will never regret it!!! And I am so proud of Scott for going to school, holding a full time job, and still being the best Father and Husband anyone could ask for!!! I love you, Babe!!

No comments: