Sunday, June 8, 2008

June 4, 2008

June 4 was our FOUR year anniversary! Scott had planned without me knowing the best anniversary we have had yet, and even the babysitters!!!!! On Tuesday night we dropped off Scottee at his sisters house. When we were leaving her house he asked what I wanted to do, I said I thought you were planning this whole thing...and he said well I didn't know what to do but you do have something black on your face. I was a little disturbed and pulled the car mirror down to see my face and out dropped a piece of paper. I read it and it had reservations for the night at Bellagio. I was so excited. So we spent the night their and had dinner and Bellagio. The next day we picked Scottee up and went swimming all day at the pool their. That night he said we were dropping Scottee off at his other sisters house and had another surprise for me...he asked me to grab something out of the glove box and their was another piece of paper with reservations to "O" for that night. It was amazing we have both wanted to see that show forever!! They are so unbelievable almost like a different species!!! Well thank you hunnie for the best four years of my life! YOu are the world's best husband and father. You will forever be my best friend, confidant, hero, and eternal mate. Thank You for everything!!!

12 comments:

Katrina said...

That is so sweet. What a fun celebration you had!

We just made our blog private so send me an email with your email address and I will send you an invite. My email is Katrinansmith@juno.com

Jake & Candice Root said...

How fun! That is so sweet! I can't believe it has already been 4 years! We love you guys & hope to see you in a couple weeks! Congrats on graduating as well!

jaanderson family said...

I am so happy for you guys! Graduation, 4 year anniversary,and a new baby girl coming! I am glad you had a great celebration for both! We cant wait to see you guys again when all the craziness has died down!! congrats!

Niels and Susie Jensen said...

Niiiiice work Scott! Shea feel free to forward this plan to Niels. =)

Julie T. said...

Congrats on both your Anniversary and your Graduation! Also, Scott did a really good job with all the planning:) Sounds like fun!

Teisha said...

My internet was down so I just saw your comment you left on my post today. Amanda just asked me today for bunco and I'm so sad because we are moving then to my dad's. But I hope maybe next time someone will need me to sub! I'm glad you updated your blog.
Congrats on graduation and your anniversary! We got away for a night on anniversary as well and it was the best. I'm so impressed with you that you managed to finish school while having a child. It must have been a lot of work! Good job!

Linzie said...

Congrats on four years!! And Graduating!!! I know that school is not easy with a family. Avery was 5 months old at your wedding!! Isn't that crazy!!! Give all your family a hug from us and I hope we get to get our kids together one day, they would have so much fun together!

McGiven Family.... said...

Yeah for an update! I love your graduation pictures! So cute! I do think your hubby is great for your wonderful anniversary surprise. Ryan could use some tips in September!

Jensen Family said...

Happy Anniversary!!! I have been thinking of you lately and I am so happy you updated your blog! How the heck are you?!? Oh and I dito what Susie said!

Unknown said...

Hey e mail me your e mail so I can add you to my list and you can look at my blog. my e mail is dotado143@msn.com. Talk to you later

Unknown said...

So grandma told me you weren't feeling well this time around either, but I really want to see a picture of your belly since I saw you once when you were pregnant with Scottee and you were like 5 months. Oh and you should update more since I only see you once every two years!! Love you and I hope things are going well. Just a little longer and that cute little one will be here. Are you still planning on naming her Hadley?

YeatesFam said...

Ok...you're as bad as me...Give us a new post! ha ha ha...

I miss your guts! Come see me!

Love you.