Thursday, October 23, 2008

Great times with the Hubby and JT!

On October 17th we celebrated Scott's 26th birthday. We went to the Justin Timberlake concert and then spent the night at home alone with NO children. We had such a wonderful time. And I could say 26 reasons why I love my wonderful husband but he already knows all of the many more reasons than 26 why I love and appreciate all he does. Thanks Babe for such a great night together.





The last picture is hilarious because Scott wanted a picture with him and Boys II Men. He told me like a hundred times how he went to their concert in 7th grade and he still loves them. He knew every word to their songs. You make me laugh hun.

2 comments:

melissa said...

HI Shea. You may not remember me but we went to elementary school together for a while. I'm Melissa Turner. I am glad to see that you are doing so well and congrats on your newest little one. You kids are adorable. I can't believe how small the blog world is. :) Take care!

McGiven Family.... said...

I am so proud of you for updating your blog. The pictures are so cute. The concert looked like so much fun and I am still jealous! Love all the pics! Now put some up of the wedding!