Tuesday, October 7, 2008

We love our FAMILY...

We had so much family come see Hadlee. It was so fun to get to spend time with them and especially showing off my beautiful baby. Scottee I think loved it most of all, whenever anyone came to the door she would bring them directly over to Hadlee and say, "This is my baby sister Hadlee she came out of my mommy's tummy." It was hilarious. She loves her sister and I love that. She was never jealous of her or didn't like her. She has been the best big sister anyone could ask for, how lucky Hadlee is to have her and vice versa.





These three little girls were all born within a month from eachother. They are Scott's counsins kids. How fun they will all have when they get a little older.

1 comment:

Uffens Family said...

Glad Scottee is doing so great! She is such a good girl...there is no other way to put it! Hope we are that lucky!
Fun to see a new post...and glad you have so much family! Fun to show off Hadlee I am sure!
PS Love Scottee's Belle dress :)