Tuesday, March 24, 2009

First Time Ever

With all this blogging going on around here...I couldn't resist but to post a blog. Yes....this is Scott. I looked at the history today on our web browser and there are 50 million different blogs that Shea has read and looked at so I wanted to get on here and see what all the fun is. After about 15 minutes, I still do not see the point. Can some of you blog stockers (I guess that is actual 'blog lingo') out there please explain this horrible waste of time to me??? :) Shea I love you and Happy Early Birthday. Happy Blog Stocking tonight!

7 comments:

Sarah Goodsell said...

I just got home and thought how did Shea blog 32 min ago? Now I know. Let her off the hook it's addicting! Just ask Trev he complains about it!

McGiven Family.... said...

You are hilarious Scott! Blog stalking is the best. You get to look at new and old friends and even random people. See what they do for fun and look at pictures of their cute kids! It is so fun and so addicting!

Uffens Family said...

Scott...it is like a fine art :) Only those with an eye for it appreciate it...you're missing out!
But see...it is sort of starting to suck you in...you just posted??? :) That's how it starts :)

Teisha said...

So funny! I think there are a million husbands who feel the same way. I love looking at other people's fam's and cute kids. My life seems a little more normal when I read up on others lol! Tell Shea she needs to blog more. I just got my blog book made and now I have all these cute pics and stories of my kids in a book.

Julie T. said...

You know that you secretly love blogging, Scott! How else would we get to see your cute family? Running into you guys at Costco twice a year doesn't count!!

KolbyJanine said...

ha I was like WHOA Shae FINALLY posted. Looks like you were just suckered into the world of stay at home moms Scott. Our lives are our families we have to have someone to brag to about you guys!

The Miller Family said...

awe scott...looking forward to more of your posts now that you have started there is no going back...