Sunday, March 29, 2009

Thank You Scott for the wonderful Birthday!

Every year something always comes up that for some reason Scott can't do anything "special" for my birthday. Well this year he took "baby steps" as he called it and threw me a huge surprise party! Babe if that was baby steps I cant wait for the next few years! It was fabulous!! He did it all by himself! There was a full blown dinner he made, he had decorated, and had invited about 40 people! It was everything I could have ever wanted! I got to spend my special day with the people I love! Thank you everyone for the comments, the calls, the presents, and for always supporting me and my family!! I have had the most wonderful 25 years of life and hope the next 25 years are as wonderful!
I love you Scott!!

6 comments:

Uffens Family said...

Scott is awesome! I heard today over and over about the food :) Sorry we had to miss it! I am so glad you had a great birthday!

Teisha said...

Wow...that was so sweet of him. I'm glad you had such a wonderful Birthday!

Unknown said...

Um yeah, I am a crappy cousin! I knew it was your birthday but I don't have your number so HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY (better late than never right) Love you

Darren and Whitnee Young said...

Wish we could have been there. I love my Lynnifer!

Kresta said...

Happy Birthday Shea! We have a new neighbor that is 5 and a girl and she likes to play with Gavin. The other day Gav said I wish Scottee was here she is a much better friend cuz she likes to play in the dirt with me. We miss you guys! Talk to you soon.

sloan said...

good job scott! Shea deserves the best! She is an amazing wife and a wonderful mother!
what's the big shindig for her 30th???? can't wait to see that one!