Sunday, June 6, 2010

Scottee's First Dance Recital

Scottee had her first dance recital on June 2. She did amazing! I knew I would have no problem with her and stage fright...the girl has no fear and especially in front of people. She is a HAM! She looked gorgeous that night! Scottee has the most unbelievable hair for a 4 year old. Scottee you had so many people who came to support you. Grandma and Grandpa, Zane, Sloan, Gav, & Reese, Whit, Robin & Scott, and Joni & JayCee. You have the best family in the world. Always remember how much they love and cherish you. They will always support you and you can turn to them for anything. She knew the second dance much better than the first, I think because for the first she was looking for her teacher Miss Lori for the moves but Miss Lori was not able to make it to the recital due to an aneurysm she had. I loved watching her dance and shine on stage! She is so confident, happy, and kindest little girl ever. I hope and pray she remains those qualities as she continues to get older through her teenage years. Scottee I LOVE watching you SHINE!!





This is her cute friend Annie who she took dance with. They had such a fun time dancing and performing together! We LOVE her!

Daddy surprised Scottee with a bouquet of Sunflowers. She was soo excited, Scottee loves flowers and begs me to buy them for her all the time. Also her wonderful Grandma and Grandpa gave her a "dollar" aka a $10 bill and her Aunt Joni & JayCee gave her a bouquet of flowers. She felt so special and in Heaven.
<

4 comments:

The Andersons said...

oh my word Scottee is the biggest priss! She looked STUNNING at her recital! love her and wish i could have been there!!

Uffens Family said...

Scottee was born to SHINE!!! She did awesome and I am so glad we did the dance class-
THANK YOU (and the whole family) for making Annie feel so special that night too! You guys are the best and we love you!!

sloan said...

we would not have missed for the world.... we love our little scottee and Gav lights up when I say her name....

Darren and Whitnee Young said...

SO cute! She knew every dance move. I love her!!!!