Sunday, June 6, 2010

6 years of PURE BLISS!

On June 4 was Scott and my six year anniversary! I cant believe it has been that long; time flies when you are havin' fun! Scott and I have had the best 6 years. Most couples have at least one year that was rocky or so...Scott and I have not yet. We are truly best of friends. We love being together and never need breaks from each other. Scott you are HOT, kind, generous, sincere, genuine, spiritual, honest, loving, wonderful Father, thoughtful, and I could name so many more qualities you possess. You are my everything! You are my better half! Thank you for the BEST 6 years of my life.

For our anniversary we were supposed to go to LA and spend 4 days ALONE, but Scott got sick and so we stayed in town. On Thursday night we decided at 7:00 at night to just get a hotel room and send the girls over to my moms house. We stayed at the Golden Nugget and had such a nice relaxing time. We had room service, went to Fremont Street, and watched some TV. It was so nice to sleep in till 10 AM. I cant say I have done that in the past 4 years. On Friday we went to The Bodies Exhibit, that was extremely interesting and leaner a lot. After we just hung out together until we went to dinner that night. We went to Pamas a Brazilian Steakhouse at Planet Hollywood. I thought I would love those but did not care too much for it. After we went and bought some treats and rented Dear John and went home to watch it. It was so nice to spend two nights all alone especially since he was so sick. I love him so much and he is so sweet he tried faking not sick both days so I could have a good time. That is the type of person he is, so unselfish!!

Thank you Babe for a wonderful weekend and six years of PURE BLISS!!

3 comments:

Uffens Family said...

AHH!! I am so sorry Scott was sick :(
There are some couples that just by watching them for a minute you see they "fit" perfectly and you and Scott SO fit and make such a team! Happy 6 years!!!

sloan said...

congrats... you guys are a perfect fit!!!!

Darren and Whitnee Young said...

So sad that Scotland was ill. I hope you guys had an awesome time!!! Love you both!