Tuesday, June 8, 2010

This INNOCENT, SWEET face...


is OBSESSED with her new addition to our family...

SNAKEY!! About six months ago Scott took Scottee to a pet store and let her hold the snakes and lizards. Ever since she has loved reptiles. She has begged ever since. I never thought we would really get one. Not that I am scared; I always wanted reptiles growing up. The week before Memorial weekend Scottee was talking even more about the lizards and snakes and said to me one day...Mom, every kid needs a pet (she is highly allergic to anything with hair, so a dog or cat or even hamster are out of the picture)...you choose, a lizard or a snake? I said I don't think either but you can choose. She said nope you are picking...a lizard or snake? So I picked a snake! and that is exactly what we got that weekend!


I think her Dad was so insistent on buying that day so he could have a project to do. He went to Lowe's and was so stoked to buy all the material and get creative and make his own cage for Snakey. Yes very original name Scottee named him!

7 comments:

Darren and Whitnee Young said...

I LOVE Scottee but I hate Snakey. I will not be his friend. Scottee girl is the cutest!

The Andersons said...

hahahaha she loves it!! i thought she was going to name it Lily??? Snakey is SPECIAL.

sloan said...

that is so cute.... that she likes snakes.... I will never be liking them but I am happy that she does... ha ha

Teisha said...

I love that pic of your girls on your header. So beautiful! A snake? you are crazy. Even Collins wouldn't want a snake lol! I love the pic with her even cuddling the snake.

Shea said...

my daughter, the snake lady. for their sake, shea better produce a boy the next-go-round. :) Love my girls.
-scott

Uffens Family said...

BINDI!! She makes a great jungle girl :) That snake is gonna get a lot of love :) So cute...Scottee...not the snake :)

Da Bergs said...

My boys would be SO proud of her!!! Love your blog!!! Thanks for inviting me!