Monday, April 18, 2011

27th Birthday!

I cant believe I am already 27 years old. I know I am young but I feel so much younger. I feel like I just graduated from high school. But how much I have loved the past 7 years of my life. I have been so blessed with a wonderful loving husband, and two of the cutest most precious little girls in the world. Scott and I have been trying to take a vacation now for about 2 years so when our good friends decided to take their vacation to Vegas we decided to jump on the band wagon and have a staycation. We had a blast! The only downfall was that it was way too short!
We ate, went to see Adjustment Bureau, laid out by the pool, ate, played Bananas, saw Ka, ate and hung out at the Foundation Room, shopped, got pedicures, the boys golfed, and laughed the nights away. I love Sarah and Ry and we always get along so well! Thanks for a great vaca and birthday!












No comments: