Monday, April 18, 2011

Happy 5th Birthday my Angel!

I can not believe my perfect little Angel is 5 years old. Where has the time gone? Scottee is seriously the kindest, easiest, smartest, most even kill child. She is my best friend. I can't believe she is going to Kindergarten I do not know what I will do without her.
She decided she wanted to have a Princess Party. I had such a blast planning her party. I made all of the decor and food except the cookies they decorate that was the famous cookie decorator Aunt Rara. We are so lucky to have an aunt who makes cookies for a living and another one who does Princesses parties. Sloan aka Aurora came to the party. The girls all dressed up as Princesses and the boys as Princes, Dragons, Knights, or anything they wanted. We decorated cookies, played pin the crown on Cinderella, danced, drank Princess punch, and then was visited by Aurora. The kids had such a great time. And I couldn't have done it all without the help of Scott and my Mom.

front row: Preston, Reese, Hadlee, Kailer, Sandler, Gavin
back row: Ariana, Abbie, Scottee, Cohen, Annie, Laila, Aria, and Isabella








Scottee was so lucky, her Dad took the day off of work and so we could all spend the day together. After her party we took the girls and Gav to Chuck E. Cheese. They ran around and had such a blast. I love love love spending the day with my family.







After a long day of playing and running a couple of errands we went home and played with all of her great presents. Thank you to all of her great friends. She got Polly Pockets, games, Littlest Pet Shops, Princesses, a Beauty Salon (from Grandma and Grandpa) and much more. She had the most wonderful birthday and she deserves the world!

No comments: