Monday, May 10, 2010

Baby Macy

Scott's wonderful sister Robin had her first little Princess on April 19. The girls have seriously been obsessed since. She is beautiful and so precious. The girls fight over who gets to hold her. I love how excited they are about her. I know whenever I do have another child both my girls will be such big helpers. Babies bring a different and sacred spirit around, I love it. I love delivery day and the first couple of months of a babies life, they bring so much happiness.
Here are a few pictures of us getting to enjoy her.


6 comments:

Uffens Family said...

You would have such helpers with a 3rd!!! :)..just saying... :) I love Hads face in that last one! You can tell how much they love Macy!

sloan said...

she is so precious... I bet you are having so much fun to be with her...
she looks like a little doll in the last pic!!! so sweet

The Andersons said...

yes finally an update!!! scottee looks beautiful in that first pic!! can't wait to see you over memorial weekend. love my lynnifer and her beautiful babies.

Darren and Whitnee Young said...

I LOVE your updates and I am glad you are being obedient. I love the one about Scottee. I missed her today. I love my Hads too. Oh, and you and Scott of course! haha jk lol hehe

TiffanyM said...

What a cute baby. I didn't even know Robin was excpecting!! Tell her congrats for me!! Your girls are so cute too. We'll have to go to the water park or something sometime!!

RaRa's Cookies said...

What a cute post Shea! Thanks for your nice comments :) Hopefully we can see you guys this weekend. Love you!