Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Swimming...water parks...and swimming lessons!

We have been doing lots of swimming and water parking it lately! I love the weather right now it is not scalding hot. Las Vegas can be hot 3 months out of the year but the rest of the 9 months of the year are BEAUTIFUL here. I have to admit it is home and I LOVE it!
The girls have no fear of water and are doing amazing in swimming lessons. Scottee can swim all by herself and Hadlee believes she can. She seriously jumps in with no one there to catch her we grab her as she is below the water...drowning and she gets back up and thinks she did it all by herself. Her teacher Tara says she has never had a kid like her. NO FEAR!!! This can be wonderful for a parent and at the same time terrifying.
We swim almost every night in our pool behind our house. The girls love it and Scott and I love that it wears them out right before bed.
My life couldn't get better right!

Whitnee made me this collage and I seriously LOVE it!! Thanks Whit I love you soo much and you are my BESTIE!!

2 comments:

The Andersons said...

love them all and they are freakin cute! i love spending time with them this weekend. and cool how you have yet to add me to your list of friends.

sloan said...

they look so cute!!!!