Thursday, May 5, 2011

Baby Londyn

Oh how we LOVE you all 10.7 lbs of you! I was lucky enough to go up to Women's Conference and that just so happened to be the day after Ashton had her baby. Londyn graced us with her presence on April 26 (9 days late). I was so excited to get up there and squeeze her, she just looked so angelic and perfect in the pics. I knew I loved her before I even met her and then I met her and even loved her more. You can not not believe in God when you hold a brand new baby. The whole process is incredibly miraculous!
Londyn you are beautiful, fat, angelic, and already have so many supporters, fans, and family who are crazy for you!! We love you!

LOVED this picture of GG and her 5th great grandbaby!



2 comments:

The Andersons said...

Londyn loves her auntie Shea and misses her soooo much! And so do I! Can't wait to see you in two weeks!

Uffens Family said...

She is one gorgeous little girl! Fits right into her family. Glad you got to be there- anyone that knows you knows how much your family means to you!!