Saturday, May 14, 2011

Easter

Coloring our Easter eggs the night before Easter.






This was quite a busy Easter church day for the Villamors. The choir sang in sacrament so I had to play and Scottee sang in the childrens section of the choir. She loved every minute of being up on stage. Also Scottee had to give the talk in primary. She spoke on the 12 eggs of Easter. She did a fabulous job. Scottee is loved and supported so much her GG and Grandpa Gordon came to see all of their "paydays" as GG calls them. Thank you GG and Grandpa we love you!




After church I had Scott's sister Alison and her kids over for Easter dinner and an egg hunt. It was my first time making Easter dinner...a bit stressful but ended up a success. I made a ham with pineapple sauce, "Easter" potatoes, salad, and deviled eggs. I was so proud of myself to be completely honest. We love these kids!

Lining up for the "GO" to search for those eggs!

Cute Peyton

Scottee on the hunt...she doesn't mess around!

Easton

Our adorable little besties Brynlee and Hadlee!




No comments: