Saturday, May 14, 2011

Mother's Day Weekend

Thursday before Mother's Day Scottee's preschool put on a cute little show for their Mothers. They sang a couple of songs, we had lunch all together at school, and then they gave us these adorable MOM decorations. I absolutely loved mine. Scottee was so excited for me to come. She is such an angel. I am proud and honored to be hers and Hadlees Mother.




On Friday Alison dropped her kids off to me at noon while she left out of town for the weekend. I took all the kids to the Mission Hills splash pad. They ran around for 4 hours and played non stop. It was such a beautiful day. Also Rachel brought her girls for a little while so I could enjoy her wonderful company.
We got pizza that night and the kids all played themselves ragged until they all passed out. It was such a fun-filled day.
On Saturday we all went swimming a lot, played outside, and went to see Ty's baseball game and Dylin's soccer game.



This beautiful blonde was my little shadow all weekend long. Oh and I also potty trained her this weekend hope she stuck to it!! Love you so much Brynee!!





I love this hottie more than anything!!

My beautiful Babies!!
On Sunday we all went to church, Scottee sang with the primary during sacrament and then went to see Whit speak in her ward. She did fabulous. After church Scott bbqed some filet mignons and we had Robin and David over for dinner. We all hung out. And of course Scott (the funnest uncle ever) threw the girls up in the sky forever. They were having the time of their lives.






Later that night we went over to Moms house and gave her the present we got her and then dropped off Alison's kids. It was a crazy weekend with lots of children but I love all of them and wouldn't have had it any other way.
I have the best Mother in the entire world. She has done so much good on this Earth. She has been the best example to model my life after. I hope one day to be just like her! I love you Mom.
I have such a wonderful Mother-in-law. Thank you Mary for raising such a marvelous son. I will forever be so grateful for you for the way you raised him. We love you!

1 comment:

The Andersons said...

Sounds like you had fun weekend! LOVE your hair curled like that! You look bomb!