Tuesday, May 3, 2011

School Registration and Yearly Check-ups

It is that time to sign my little baby up for kindergarten. I can not believe my best friend is leaving me. She will be thoroughly missed by two of her biggest fans, Hadlee and I. I am so excited for her but also very nervous to send her off to all day school.
Scottee's 5 year stats:
height: 43 1/2 in 50-75%
weight: 45 1/2 lbs 75-90%
and had to have 7 HORRIBLE shots but was pretty brave!

Hadlee's 2 1/2 year stats:
weight: 34 lbs 75-90%
height: 38 in 75-90%
head: 49 cm 50-75%
and had to have 2 shots and didn't cry one ounce.

These two little stinks are my best friends and I love being their Mother and more than that being their friend!

1 comment:

Uffens Family said...

Can't believe that Scottee is gonna be a kindergartener!!! I have watched her grow up and love that we have gotten to get close to her!