Thursday, May 5, 2011

Women's Conference

All of the girls in the family (except Tausha...we missed you) headed up to Women's Conference. I don't think it could have been a better 4 days. The classes were great; we got to hear from Sister Beck, Elder and Sister Bednar, and many others. I learned so much and it just gave me a spiritual boost, exactly what I needed. I loved being with all the girls. We chatted A LOT, ate A LOT, and then did some again. I have the best family in the entire world. I can count on these women for anything, I want to be like each one of them. I love you ladies!!!
Also thank you so much to Alison and Mary for watching my girls and Scott for working your tail off!





Here we are doing our service project, quilting. We all made a quilt in one hour that will be sent somewhere in the world that it is needed. We also met Sister Alred and Sister Beck. It was really fun!

2 comments:

Darren and Whitnee Young said...

Wow. I am seriously impressed that you have kept up on your blogging! I love it and you and we had so much fun!

Uffens Family said...

Seriously looks like the best get-a-way EVER!!! Might have to take you up on your offer :) It would be so so fun!
Remember that when I am in Texas I get so happy when you blog :)!