Thursday, December 2, 2010

10-10-10






Scott was so excited that his Birthday was going to be 10-10-10 he had planned on having a huge party until I blew that idea away with the news that 10-10-10 landed on a Sunday. He was so sad and disappointed. But we did have a nice relaxing weekend instead.
On Friday my family took him to In and Out for lunch it was very yummy and he always gets "the goods" from my family. They are so generous!!
On Saturday night Robin and Kristin and us all went to one of Scott's favorite restaurants, Chapalas. It is always a good time when we get all of us together and especially all the kids. They love to be together.
On Sunday we had a relaxing day by letting Scott sleep in until 9 and then waking him up with pancakes in bed; and had a little party with Scott's favorite cake from Baskin Robbins a cookies and cream ice cream cake. The sleeping picture is pretty much proof of what he ended up doing most of the weekend other than these few fun activities and it is exactly what he wanted to do!!
Happy Birthday Scott. You already know how much your three girls love and adore you! You are the kindest, most unselfish, loving person I know. You are always giving and never receiving. You work so hard for our family and we appreciate it all. Scott you are my best friend, my confidant, and my eternal companion. I love you!!

1 comment:

Darren and Whitnee Young said...

Sleeping ROCKS! Scott I seriously want to sleep all day er day. I loveeeeee it! 10-10-10 fo lyfe!