Wednesday, December 1, 2010

4th of July

For the Fourth we decided to head on up to our best friends the McGivens house. We had a ton of fun. Their house is gorgeous and they are the ultimate hosts. During the day of the Fourth we all went to downtown Provo where they had lots of carnival games, booths, and little shows. The kids had so much fun, they all get along together so well. Joeen invited so over that night for dinner and some slip and slide. Scottee was pretty much the only kid who was sliding like a mad woman. That night Sarah and Ryan had gotten tickets to see Carrie Underwood and Ryan was so generous to give me the ticket so Sarah and I could go. Thanks Ry you are amazing!! Can I just say I had chills during the whole show. Yes, Carrie was amazing but BYU put on a wonderful tribute to our amazing country. I am very patriotic and love this country but this show literally had me in tears for how I felt for our country. We are truly blessed to live here and I know this is the Promised Land.
Also Sarah and I were blessed the boys did let us go and stayed home to do fireworks with the kids.










Thank You guys we love and miss you so much!
After hanging with the McGivens we headed up more North to Salt Lake to Aunt Patti's house. We always love coming here. It is definitely like being in a 5 star hotel, Filets, 5000 count sheets that are pulled down for you at night, she rocks the girls to bed, and much much more. Oh and when you happen to leave your daughters' suitcase at home she jumps in the car and takes you all shopping for a whole new wardrobe, what not to love!! Yes that was me I left the suitcase right next to the front door, idiot!




1 comment:

The Andersons said...

ok that pic of me in the cowboy hat is seriously sooooo cute. thank you for posting that.