Friday, December 3, 2010

Pumpkin Patch


This picture depicts perfectly they way they feel for each other. Scottee is super motherly to Hadlee; and Hadlee eats it up and loves every minute of it. Hadlee thoroughly loves being the baby and Scottee wouldn't want to be anything but the "mommy". I love their relationship and hope it always stays this way. It reminds me so much of the way I use to feel for my sisters.

Another one of Miss Nancy's fun field trips was to the pumpkin patch. It was such a great time. You get so much more when you get to go with a group then when we go with our family. The girls got to ride the rides unlimited times for one hour. Plus they each got a bag full of goodies that included a pumpkin. I's so grateful we found Miss Nancy's preschool and what wonderful teacher she is.

2 comments:

Darren and Whitnee Young said...

That is a fun field trip. Hadlee totally thinks she is in preschool. I love the little ladies. They are my besties.

The Andersons said...

i love them and i love their hair and outfits! sooo cute!