Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Bunker Reunion Lake Powell 2010

LOVE our annual Lake Powell reunion. We go every year at least once. We always eat great, chat, play LOTS of games, and of course do the annual triple or quad ski. I have the most fun and beautiful family ever. Like Grandma has always said we dont allow any ugly people in our family!!




Even the drive was fun. Except for the fact that Dad's truck wasn't working correctly and so we could only get the speed to 40mph haha. It took us much longer than the usual 5. But Scott, Scottee, Caden, Carter and I still had a blast singing and relaxin.

You wondering what they are all staring at in awe??

Sister Friendly of course!! Sister Friendly is the best lady in the entire world. She lights up everyone in the room. She is my idol. Sister Friendly makes everyone happy and is the most unselfish, generous, loving person!! I want to one day be like her!!

And here is Sister Friendly's biggest fan and probably the cutest lil friendly. Love her to pieces. She was a true joy on this trip. I told her she had to be able to completely swim if she wanted to come and she also had to act like a big girl. And she achieved both. I love her!!




Scottee here is cheering us on wildly!! And because of her cheering the "older" generation of threesome did finally get up on the 3rd try haha!!



I love this man! He took the boat up this year because Dad was unable to go because of work. He did an amazing job!! My Dad was a little nervous ok very nervous but Scott definitely got bonus points with how good he took care of the boat.

EXHAUSTED!


My Best Friends in all the world


Scottee's Uncle Chad and her gained a serious bond this trip. He was so good with her. They did school work together for hours together everyday. Scottee loves him and thinks he is awesome!! Thanks Chad for being so good to her.

1 comment:

Uffens Family said...

So fun! I am so impressed with your skiing skills--someday I will LIVE on a lake :) What a fun trip!