Thursday, December 2, 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday My Angel!!

Scott and I had to be out of town on Hadlee's birthday this year to go and help Alison and her family move back to St. George. I am hoping Hadlee will understand that we missed her birthday. The girls stayed with my wonderful parents and so of course because they are amazing they invited all the family on the night of her birthday to Chuck-E-Cheese. Hadlee got so many presents and had so much fun. I have the most supportive and loving family. Thank you for taking my girls and making me not feel as bad for missing Haddies special day!!
I love you Hadlee and you make my life complete. You are smart, you were potty trained at 20 months. You are beautiful, you have the most beautiful tan skin color with gorgeous golden curly hair. You are so protective of your best friend, Scottee. You two are the best of friends. You have made our family feel whole. I have loved being your mother.

1 comment:

Darren and Whitnee Young said...

That's my baby gurl right der eating dat cupcake!!!!!!