Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Disneyland and Newport

We had such a blast going to the beach house in Newport. I was a little hesitant to do a lot of walking and riding bikes since I had been having some cervix issues with this pregnancy. But, I figured nothing could happen to me, I will do it all!! So we drove there Monday afternoon and just hung out that night. The girls were so excited to be there. We had the house alone for the first two days which makes for a wonderful, quiet, quality family time. Tuesday we woke up and walked to our favorite bagel place and then headed off for some shopping. The day was so relaxing and the girls had a ball being spoiled! When we go on vacation Scott completely lets loose and the girls pretty much get WHATEVER they want!! They think he is the best and so do I!!
After we shopped we walked down to the pier and also drove down to Balboa and looked around at the mansions. It was so fun and relaxing! We played on the beach a lot.
One night we went with Robin, Scott, and Macy to a pumpkin patch. The girls loved the petting zoo.
On Friday of the trip Cennames and us all went to Disneyland. It was really chill and fun. Because I had been having pains and issues Scott and I took the girls around slowly and relaxing. It was better than usually just because of that.
I love this picture! This is Hadlee's first time on Tower of Terror. Mind you she is not tall enough (Scottee pushed her face up when the worker was trying to measure her) the worker giggled and said go ahead and she is only 3 and she LOVED the ride. That girl has no fear and loves anything that the older kids are doing.
We had an amazing trip it is just sad that I had to come home to BEDREST!

1 comment:

Darren and Whitnee Young said...

Love Disney and you and the girls look like such cuties!!! Oh, and Scott too!