Tuesday, May 1, 2012

October 2011

Wow I have been absolutely horrible at blogging but want to get back into my family journaling. So I don't get so stressed I will do a month at a time till I get caught up. We had such a great time in October. I had started feeling better as opposed to throwing up between 4-5 times a day from July-October. October These are just some cute random pictures of the girls during October..
Love times when they are watching TV or playing so well with each other!
Loving some yummy cotton candy in the car...big mistake! We had a few fun little Halloween parties we were able to go to. We always go to Kristin's Harvest Festival that she puts on for Glen Taylor ES. It always great fun and she does a fab job!
Here the girls are dancing the night away! Every year they have this great game where you blow through a straw and try and push a goldfish to the end of this tray. The girls love it and after you play you get a goldfish. So every year we leave with new goldfish...great times at the Harvest Festival! My doctors office had a 10 year Anniversary party. It was done so well! They had different restaurants catering it, bounce houses, face paint and a raffle. I was so lucky to win a free massage.
JayCee got married on October 22 and it was a blast!! We had such a fun time dancing and setting up her amazingly beautiful reception.
Seriously could she not be more beautiful and Justin looks handsome as well!! During the reception I started to feel some cramping and different aches and pains going on. I thought I must have just been working to hard setting up and dancing. So I decided to take it easy. We left on our big trip to Newport the Monday after her wedding. We had a blast and still did some walking (Disneyland) and the beach. Still having some cramping and being a bit and ignoring it. On the drive home from Newport a week later I was in pain. The drive home seemed miserable! I had a doctors appointment the Monday after we got home which was Halloween. I didn not get a good news. My body was effacing and starting pre-term labor. That day started BEDREST! When the doctor told me this awful news I cried A LOT and then in between tears I said but today is Halloween so I should start bedrest tomorrow right? I was completely serious he did laughed and said absolutely not you will be laying on the ground watching the trick-or-treaters come to your door and the kids can trick or treat with their Father. I was so sad! I know it sounds so dumb now but at the time I didn't want to be left out of the fun and I was the mom! My parents were so kind to change their plans and come out to our house with the pizza and Witch's Brew. My girls looked adorable!! Scottee was a Cavegirl and Hadlee a clown! They had picked out these costumes back in July while we were shopping at the Party store and they had costumes on sale for $5 and I told them they could each pick one out. Usually I pick the costumes so they are themed and or matching but when you are throwing up and so sick you don't care what your girls are for Halloween. Dad and Grandpa took the girls trick or treating while Mom and I laid on the living room floor and handed out candy while we chit chatted! Looking back it was still so fun!
They were pooped after a great night! I will miss them cuddling up to me!! I love having my girls asleep in my arms.

No comments: