Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Hadlee turns 3

I can not believe my baby is 3! I feel so young yet my baby is already 3 and acts 12. She is quite the character! I can not get enough of this angel baby! She keeps me on my toes and I love every minute of it! She is a snuggle bug, very witty, and an absolute joy to call my daughter!
We started out the day with doughnuts and strawberry milk (her faves). She was a little shy at first didn't quite know what to expect. But then couldn't wait till 4 o'clock for her party. For her birthday party we asked her what she wanted and she said she wanted her and her cousins to go to Chuck E Cheese. So that is what she got! We had such a fun day with tons of tokens, tickets, and presents! She loved everything!

1 comment:

The Andersons said...

She is obsessed with strawberry milk!!!! love her!