Tuesday, May 1, 2012

First day of Kindergarten

This was a day I thought seemed forever away yet came in a blink of an eye! Scottee, my best friend was leaving me all day! What would I do without her chatting my ear off, being my best helper, and just keeping me entertained. Scottee is so smart. She can read chapter books and is at about a end of first grade academic level so we decided that Walker Intertational, a Spanish/English school.
She has amazing teachers and we have been impressed with everything about the school. She has had some hard days but has made lots of good friends. She is a serious perfectionist and her Spanish teacher, Ms. Quinonez asked me if she speaks Spanish at home because she picks up the language the fastest in her class. She loves to learn! Also on Scottee's first day of school was also Hadlee's first day of dance class with Mis Lori. She had a ball and it was great that it just so happened that they both had something new to start.

No comments: