Tuesday, May 1, 2012

November 2011

Novemeber was a whole lot of laying, people coming to visit, picture taking, and the kids running the house! Scott was a HUGE help! He would take the girls to school everyday go to work and then be back to pick Scottee back up from school at 3. He would then come home and try and work as well as clean, cook, and be the mom and dad. He was warn out by the end of November.
When Mom's on bedrest dressing is a free for all!
We also played with hair a lot while I laid on the couch!
It was my mom's birthday on November 17 and so we all went to her house and my dad had ordered Enzo's and we just all hung out. It was so nice and relaxing and great change of scenery for myself. All of us adults were sitting talking and asked Reese and Hadlee who were upstairs what they were doing. They didn't answer so we figured they were up to something. Yes low and behold when the dad's went upstairs they were welcomed with the mess below. They had decided to play a game or in other words get out every game and spread them around. It was hilariously annoying! They love each other and are quite naughty together as well!!
When you go to Grandma's there is no rules on the make-up and the girls LOVE it!
Scott was so good to take the kids with him at night to the UNLV basketball games. They loved the one on one time with him even though I was jealous and sad when they would leave me at night to laying on the couch I knew Scott needed and out and so did the girls.
Where's Waldo aka Hadlee's dolls???
It was so fun for me when Thanksgiving came around because that meant I WAS getting off bedrest for the weekend and enjoying myself. I did take it easy but did reward myself with a few outings and family time. All of us girls went and got pedicures, hung out at Mom's, and for Thanksgiving day we had dinner at Joni's. It was soooo much fun!! We sat and talked and talked till the kids were passed out on her couch and the adults were sleep walking to our house. It was GREAT weekend. To end the weekend my wonderful mom and sisters came over and decorated my house for Christmas since I wouldn't be able to do it and Scott was worn ragged all month!! They truly are the best!

2 comments:

The Andersons said...

Ok first, you I was loling at the pic where hadlee is playing with your hair, you look like you were thoroughly enjoying it...not. Second, Reeses lipstick unibrow is killing me and third, I love Scottee's hair parted to the side with two braids. She looks like a model. Love you and so glad you are not on bed rest anymore.

Darren and Whitnee Young said...

Haha the picture of the make up is hilarious. I don't think I have seen that one. This post is quite funny.